Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Little Black Dress...

A little black dress...
             
I recently purchased this gorgeous little number for an absolute bargain! I managed to snap it up for £25.00 off eBay; as mentioned in my 'Rockabilly Rave' post my favourite seller 'Sherrybaby' sold this dress. My green and white floral pencil halter neck dress was also an item I bought from Sherrybaby.

Defiantly recommend that you check her out! 
         
Coming back from university there was a furry surprise waiting for me in my bedroom... My nans vintage fur from the late 1950's! For years I'd admired this elegant wonder but never imagined that it would be mine; so a big thank you to my favourite lady! 

              
Curs on top was the look I went for as I wanted to show off the black and white polka dot design on the halter neck...
            
Pearls, pearls and more pearls! 

I'm a huge lover of pearls so they were my must accessory to wear along side my be dress, as well as that I wore my grandmothers ring; which I was given for my 18th birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment