Total Pageviews

Monday 22 December 2014

German Market...



          
It's that time of year again, just like our annual Christmas trip to Harrods we also head to the German Market that's held within the centre of Birmingham; this year my brothers girlfriend joined us, which made it that much nicer as she's one of the most pleasant girls I've ever come across...
 
Lights, camera, christmas...
The big wheel made its appearance, however moms afraid of heights so we tend to avoid that one! 
Although Birmingham isn't the prettiest of places, but the sparkling Christmas lights sure made a difference... I had to check I was in the same city! 

Nutcrackers were on view throughout the market...
As we browsed around we made a couple of purchases, I mean after all it would be rude not too ;) Mom and Dad purchased a reindeer rug (all of the reindeer furs are produced from population control, rather than wasting the animal they are used for certain purposes). My sister Libby bought a rabbit fur head band and a black bobble hat too keep her head warm in the cold, and my brother spent all his money on food! I can say with confidence I've never met anyone who eats so much... 
Me and mom treated ourselves to some Ostrich burgers with jack daniels onions and rocket, and I can tell you I did not leave a crumb; they were absolutely delicious...

   
German beer and mauled wine always add to the christmas vibe and make everyone that little bit merrier...



No comments:

Post a Comment