Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Rowing in Oxford...

What glorious weather we've been having these past few days! It being so beautiful me and my flat mates decided to go into the centre of Oxford and have a bash at rowing, it's situated on the River Cherwell at the Magdalen boat house...

The scenes on the river are even more beautiful in the sun, so I decided to catch it all on film for you and uploaded it onto my YouTube channel...
After so many months of thick winter clothes, it was only right to get out some shorts! 

I wore my Hell Bunny high waisted sailor shorts, with my wide collared pink and white striped shirt from Matalan...
The picture below is the result of my attempt to row... I was awful!
Please click the link below to watch a 'Day Rowing in Oxford'...

No comments:

Post a Comment