Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 March 2015

Vintage Hair Tutorial Using Heated Rollers...


Since my first two YouTube video received such support and acknowledgement I'm glad to say that I've uploaded yet another vintage themed video...
 
Vintage Hair Tutorial...

During this particular video I show how a vintage hairstyle can be achieved just using heated rollers, this is just one of the many methods that I'm hoping to share with everyone in the future...
 
In the video I discuss what items and products you can use to master the look and the techniques you are able to use...

Hopefully the video will be more than just informative and provide some laughter a little joy!
 
If you have 5 minutes to spare please go over and check it out and let me know what you think...

Click the link below to watch my vintage hair tutorial...



No comments:

Post a Comment