Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 February 2015

First YouTube Video...

So recently I decided to branch out into the world of YouTube...
 
With the enjoyment I receive from writing my blog and sharing all of my vintage and university stories I thought it seemed the most sensible move possible!
 
So with a Canon s120 and a tripod I made my first ever YouTube video...

For my first video I wanted it to be light and fun, so I decided to film a 
1# 25 facts about me...
 
My next video that will be up will be 2# University Room Tour, for future videos im hoping to get some vintage ladies or men together just to have a good chin wag about all things old and glamorous; I will be filming anything that I think you'll find interesting and sharing it with you!
 
Please click the link below and hopefully you'll have a giggle!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment