Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Nan's Vintage Handbag and Purse...

If your anything like me then your grandmother is the ultimate woman...

 She has millions of stories of her youth, keeps little vintage treasures in her wardrobe and lets you borrow them!, teaches you all the do's and don'ts of vintage styling and generally just feeds you up! 

So when my grandmother showed me this little beauty I couldn't help but have an impromptu photo-shoot and share it!

Its a brown crocodile skin handbag with matching purse that my grandfather bought her in 1959...


The purse is the same crocodile skin as the bag, still in perfect condition and just the right size for a night out on the town...


Being the horded that my grandmother is she even still has the labels and price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment