Total Pageviews

Friday 23 January 2015

Kelly Noelle Check Trousers...

January means one thing apart from new years resolution, SALES...
 
Browsing through quite a few vintage websites online I came across these gorgeous tartan high waisted trousers from Collectif!

Kelly Noelle Check Trousers were a bargain at £20.00...

 

The trousers are tighter fitting than most vintage trousers that provides a modern take on the 1950s, I adore all things high waisted as they minimize the waist and accentuate womanly curves...

I accompanied the trousers with a red turtle neck jumper, which in my opinion is an essential winter piece that can be worn any where!

A Cheeky Selfie!
 
In my previous Christmas post I mentioned that I have always used heated rollers when curling my hair, but as I received some curling tongs for Christmas then I had to give them a go!
 
After learning the knack for pin curling (with plenty of arm ache!) I'm totally in love with this technique! I will be doing a post on it soon to share the hair love...

No comments:

Post a Comment